1) The Chinese have invented a fake egg that has a shell, white and yolk, just like a real egg, but cheaper. How?
2) New country, new name for flip flops: slippahs.
3) When we need to, we can go from asleep in bed, to a taxi on the way to the railway station, in twenty minutes. Not bad.
4) Leech bites leave a bruise.
5) Our youngest child ALWAYS needs the loo when we are in a place with loos that would challenge even the strongest of constitutions.
6) No kissing is allowed in Malaysian taxis.
7) The Queen and Prince Philip’s favourite tune is ‘People will say we’re in love’ from Oaklahoma.