1) My children are just as happy to eat dim sum for breakfast as they are cocoa pops.
2) You can buy real live toucans in Singapore. Can this possibly be legal?
3) The definition of culture shock: staying just off Singapore’s busiest shopping street after a month in the Australian bush.
4) Toy safety standards are more relaxed in some parts of the world than others. My tip, if your toy starts smoking, turn it off.
5) The Singapore Botanic Gardens is huge, it takes at least half an hour to walk from one side to the other. If you try and find a shortcut, you’ll only end up hideously lost somewhere on the campus of the National University of Singapore. On the plus side, they have a very good canteen.
6) Fake poo is an excellent, child friendly, addition to absolutely any museum.