1) The world’s longest train is over seven kilometers long. That’s a lot of carriages.
2) How to erect a twelve person tent.
3) Crocodile doesn’t taste anything like chicken.
4) If you are all trussed up in a canvas diving suit with three layers of wool underneath to keep you warm, the only way to pee is by lowering a bottle on a rope through your neck hole to your nether regions.
5) An Aussie fried breakfast includes lamb cutlets.
6) It costs $1.45 to send a birthday card to the UK but $2.20 to send a letter of the same weight. Why?
6) A severely dehydrated camel can drink 100 litres of water in ten minutes.
7) The pearl masters of Broome used to change up to 20 times a day to avoid getting their white clothes reddened by dirt. Their laundry was done in Singapore because the water was cleaner than in Western Australia. There’s a lot of money to be made in pearls.