- New Zealand has a LOT of tractor shops.
- Cotton wool soaked in vaseline makes a good firelighter. As do rubber inner tubes. This information is useful incase you’re lost in the bush.
- Kiwi birds can run faster than humans.
- I do not like having no internet access one little bit.
- The adult glow worm is a gnat with no mouth. This means it can only live for a few days.
- The sun in New Zealand is extraordinarily strong. You need to wear suncream AND a hat at all times.
- The bonus track on the High School Musical 2 soundtrack is a song about Hawaii’s national fish. Really.