1. First remove the realistic forest floor from the box (part A).
2. Empty bag 1 and assemble the trees, making sure you match the correct leaves and trunks. You should have 10 silver birch, 3 oaks and 20 beech trees.
3. Place the trees on the forest floor according to diagram 1.2.
4. Next attach the rain-swollen stream (part B) to the forest floor making sure it clicks in properly. Your realistic-looking natural habitat is now ready.
5. Remove the small boy (part C) from box.
6. Empty bag 2, and place wellies on boy’s feet. Next put cosy fleece on the boy. This can be tricky as he tends to run away shouting “I don’t want a coat”.
7. Bag 3 contains spare clothes. Put these to one side as they will be needed later.
8. Place large stick (part D) into small boy’s hand. If the weight of the stick makes him fall over, substitute smaller stick (part D1).
9. Switch on small boy and insert him into rain-swollen stream. He will make realistic splashing noises and yells of delight.
Other children sold separately.