1) Britain is the second biggest consumer of chocolate in the world after Switzerland; we eat 7 kilos per person per year. That doesn’t actually sound like that much does it?
2) A mammoth’s femur is longer and heavier than our rather stocky six year old.
3) French teenagers can play football and smoke at the same time.
4) Full fat milk has a blue top and semi-skimmed milk a green top in Spain too. It’s very helpful but I imagine the European Parliament had a hand in it. What would the Daily Mail make of that?
5) Nuns fart. Really. And when they do they make biscuits.
6) The Spanish for pig’s trotter. Shame it was after I’d ordered what I thought was a pork chop.
7) How to get five seats in a row on Easyjet. First, leave your morals at home…
Keycamp offers self-catering holidays to over 90 top parcs across eight European countries, including Italy, Spain and Austria. Each boasts excellent facilities and a choice of stylish mobile home, chalet and even tree house accommodation.
Seven nights from 23 March 2013 for a family of two adults and up to four children staying in a Villanova mobile home with decking and air conditioning at Keycamp’s Vilanova Park will cost from £252, accommodation only. Fly-drive and ferry packages can be arranged though Keycamp at a supplement.
For the latest deals, further information or to make a booking, visit www.keycamp.co.uk or call 0844 406 0319.