1) Cath Kidston is incredibly popular in Bangkok. And it’s so cheap in Chinatown…
2) Pink taxis seem to be the most reliable and ready to use their meters.
3) There is a shopping mall off Silom Road that is almost entirely full of golfing paraphernalia shops. Checked trousers alplenty.
4) Dickon’s bottom is too big for XL Thai pullups. By about four kilos.
5) Don’t drop your expensive camera on a brick path. It will result in many tedious trips to an ear-poppingly tall building and only a partial fix.
6) You can fit a family of five into a tuk tuk with ease. Well the ease bit may be a lie, but we do fit.
7) If you want a four year old to lie completely still for half an hour, give him a Thai massage. Magic.